Again, forget all the tall tales from IPCC scientist Mojib Latif and Met Office meteorologist David Viner. (Latif has been on the radio trying to convince listeners that the record cold March “is normal”. What a joke.)
Just a couple hours ago, Germany’s leading daily, Bild, which has a circulation in the millions, writes online here that German meteorologist Dominik Jung of wetter.net presents the records for this “seemingly eternally long winter”.
But first, Bild tells its millions of readers in the article (my emphasis):
With regards to the period 1981 to 2010, it was the fifth winter in a row that has been colder than normal, which is in complete contradiction to the climate prognoses of 13 years ago. Back then winters with snow and ice in Germany were viewed as an obsolete model.”
There it is – Germany’s number 1 media outlet tells millions that the climate models are crap! Now some of the records Bild reports on:
– March in Germany will enter the record books as the coldest in 100 years…4°C colder than normal!
– At 28 cm, Hamburg saw the most snow in March since measurements began!
– Dresden saw the lowest temperature for this time of the year since 1917!
– Potsdam, the home of the warming-obsessed PIK, saw the lowest reading for this time of the year since measurements began in 1899!
– Berlin’s high temperature of -3°C was the lowest high for this time of the year in 150 years!
– The first snow fell in the flatlands already on October 26, 2012. For many regions, it was the earliest snowfall on record!
– Nature right now is 4 weeks behind schedule!
– In early March in Northern India an unusual cold spell in the state of Uttar Pradesh led to at least 100 people freezing to death!
– Record snow fell in Moscow – 80 cm!
– In Great Britain, thousands lost power in the relentless cold.
– Kiev, Ukraine saw the most severe snowfall in more than 100 years!
Chart source above: http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp4.html