Dr. Hermann Ott, German global warming mobber who not long ago called for a science pogrom aimed at skeptics of dubious global warming science, brings our attention here to a planned conference at the Bundestag in Berlin on June 10, 2011.The conference is designed to attack skepticism in science, and is hosted by the German Green Party faction.
It is dubbed: Strategies of the so-called climate sceptics and who is behind it. Here’s an excerpt of the conference description:
In the USA skepticism has had a long tradition, and with the recent congressional elections it has reached new dimensions. The ‘arguments’ of the climate change skeptics have found fertile ground there, and also in Germany. […] At our conference we wish to shine light on the background of the climate skeptic activities. What are the strategies of the so-called climate sceptics, who is behind them and who finances them?”
Yes, the Greens have to go back to the old worn out pages of its propaganda playbook and rehash all the old drivel about “climate change deniers”, evil industry funding, Fred Singer and Big Oil conspiracies as being behind the skeptic movement.
They’re stuck on stupid. They don’t have the science, so they keep using the old stories.
Unfortunately, Ott, Rahmstorf and the rest of the green supremacists have forgotten that all these questions concerning skepticism in Germany have been already answered, see see here in German and here in English.
Yet in response, many of us have questions of our own for the Greens, and we sent them a list. For example, the Free Democrats of the Friedrich Naumann Institute and other freedom and science-friendly organizations prepared a list of questions for the Greens to answer and sent it to the Green Parliamentarians – way back in November – more than 6 months ago.
Questions to the Greens still unanswered – 6 months and still waiting
The list of questions was even signed by thousands of taxpaying citizens with a copy posted in the Internet. After 6 months – still no sign of a reply. In case the Greens have forgotten, here is the list of questions once again, in short form.
1. Are the Greens aware of the 800 900 peer-reviewed papers that question AGW?
2. Are the Greens aware that climate science is a relatively new science that still entails lots of uncertainty, and that there is no consensus?
3. Will the Greens even send a representative to the 3rd 4th International Conference on Climate and Energy?
4. If the Greens think the question of climate change is already settled, then why spend billions more for financing of climate research work?
5. Are the Greens aware of any other institution, except for the Pope and their own party, that claims to be infallible?
6. Are the Greens aware that scientific papers questioning man-made climate change were suppressed, and are they aware of Climate-gate, Himalaya-gate, Glacier-gate, Amazon-gate?
7. Are the Greens aware of the scientific achievemnts of Prof. Fred Singer’s distinguished scientific career?
8. Are the Greens aware that Prof. Dr. Judith Curry said: “Man made climate change is a theory and is highly uncertain”, and that distinguished professor Willaim Happer called it: “The dubious science of the climate crusaders”?
9. Is it the Greens’ view that serious, scientific work is only so if it supports the political aspirations of your party?
10. Why is it that no journalist has ever gotten the idea to check up on the scientific reputation of experts that are paid by the Greens?
11. What is the Greens’ position on the fact that your politics accompanies the profligate subsidies to solar and wind energy, bought by donations from, among others, IBC Solar AG, SMA Solar Technology AG, Ostwind, Umweltkontor Renewable Energy, EWO Energietechnologie GmbH, Conergy AG, Pro Vento, Nordex AG, Windpark G. W. Meerhof GmbH & Co. KG, Ersol AGder Windpark GmbH & Co. KG, Wind Project Development GmbH, Solarworld AG, SMA Technologie AG, Solon AG fir Solar Technology, AGU Energy and Electrotechnology GmbH?
12. Which renewable energy industries and to what extent have Parliamentarians of the Green Faction invested?
13. Do the Greens intend to continue their constant use of the expression “climate denier”?
14. Will the Greens continue to use public money to encourage and incite others to commit criminal acts such as vandalizing railways?
15. Do the Greens call protests at nuclear waste storage facilities only when they are in the opposition, and do the opposite when they are not?
16. Are you Greens aware of the point you’ve reached today, when you are asked such questions?
How about answers to our questions, Mr Ott? With us as taxpayers and you as a Parliamentarian, it is only fitting that you provide a reply. Why are you and your faction, along with Drs Rahmstorf and Schellnhuber, always hiding from open debate? Why do you and the scientists at PIK insist in remaining mired in the narrow-mindedness of dogmatism?
What are you afraid of?