German geologist Dr. Sebastian Lüning, co-author of the best-selling skeptic book Die kalte Sonne, which has created a controversy in Germany, is speaking today at the Heartland Climate Conference in Chicago.
Click below for a live feed:
Title of Dr. Lüning’s presentation:
The Medieval Warm Period within the Context of Millennial Scale Climate Cycles
12:45 p.m. – 2:30 p.m local time, which is 19.45 – 21.30 CET. (You may want to check in one hour early to make sure).
– German reaction to the book
– How solar cycles have impacted climate during the Holocene
– Temperature reconstructions worldwide
– Problems with the IPCC models
– Little Ice Age caused by volcanoes?
– Warming or cooling ahead?
I hope as many readers as possible will join in, watch and comment.