WUWT reader Richard Sharpe here has provided a list of 10:10 partners below. Send at least one or two of them a short complaint (No pressure to do so – really! 🙂
Let them know how appalling their involvement is and ask them how they feel to be supporting an organization that depicts the blowing up of children and defends it as humour. BOYCOTT as well if you can.
These organisations have to relearn what it is to be civil and tolerant of other opinions. It gets down to the human right to dissent.
They have to pledge to take steps to include and promote dissenting views in future discussions. It’s the only way back to being civilised (see clip below).
Apologies are not enough. They can and should take action. In the end, everyone would win.
3. Sony UK (Eco thinking at the heart of Sony!)
4. The Ashden Trust
5. Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
6. Wates Foundation
7. The GD Charitable Trust (No URL provided)
8. Jam Today (No URL provided)
9. The Funding Network
10. The Guardian
11. National Magazine Company
13. Campaign for greener healthcare
14. Carbon Trust
15. Degrees Cooler
16. Energy Saving Trust
17. The Great British Refurb
18. The broadband channel for environmental films
19. Olswang LLP
20. People and Planet
21. Public Interest Research Centre
22. Pure360 Email Marketing Solutions
Dr Jacob Dobrowski:
When people believe they have ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE, with no test in reality, this is how they behave.
Every judgement in science stands on the edge of error, and is personal.
Hopefully other blogs, especially those who can really make a difference, can join in as well. We are only asking for a voice in the discussion, that’s all.